Transportation Compliance Services, USA is a Safety and Consulting firm with certified experts that specializes in all areas of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Title 49. TCS services all 50 United States and its territories. Over the last decade, we have been helping Motor Carriers maintain compliance with the U.S. DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. We also provide Certified Safety Training for drivers in several areas including Haz-Mat, Hours of Service, and drug and alcohol.
We offer everything from consultations to seminars to complete safety management. We keep you in compliance and on the road.
We can offer your company:
Safety Management Assistance
- Consult on DOT/FMCSA issues
- Set up and maintain your driver and vehicle files
- Manage drug and alcohol consortium
- Quarterly DOT style audits with post audit action plans
- Driver MVR Reports
- New Entrants Set-up
- Accident Investigations
- On-site Vehicle Inspections
- On-site Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Carrier & Driver Training
- Haz-Mat Training
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Processing & Reporting
Free initial consultations
We can manage all your DOT Compliance needs so you no longer have to worry about the DOT.
Transportation Compliance Services USA
PO Box 7466
D’Iberville, MS 39540