You are invited to attend a forum presented by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Office of Analysis, Research and Technology on Tuesday, January 13, 2009, at the 88th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) from 8 a.m. to noon in Salon III at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Road, NW, Washington, DC 20008.
Admission to the forum is free, and there is no need for registration. Simply go to Salon III and sign the attendee list.
Topics to be presented:
- Impact of Weather on Large Truck Crashes
- FMCSA State Safety Data Quality (SSDQ) Map Improves State Data Reporting and Model Predicts Nonfatal Crashes for States Reporting to the Motor Carrier Management Information System (MCMIS)
- Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010 Operational Model Test Update
- Using the Internet to Promote Defensive Driving Tips for CMV Drivers
- North American Fatigue Management Program Motor Carrier Test Results
- Progress Report on Commercial Vehicle Information Systems & Networks (CVISN) Deployment
- Motor Carrier Efficiency Study
If you plan to attend any other TRB conference sessions, you must register separately and pay a registration fee. To register for the TRB Annual Meeting, visit www.trb.org.