Free webinar brought to you by Professional Truck Driver Institute (PTDI) and Truckload Academy (TA)
Target audience: School instructors and carrier driver finishers
From Classroom to Finishing Program: Communication Skills for Effect Driver Training
Attracting people to training schools is the first step in recruiting new drivers to our industry. The next step is effective training whether in the classroom or the cab of a carrier’s truck. The ability to communicate effectively to trainees is an important skill for instructors and driver trainers. It ensures new drivers acquire the skills and knowledge they need to be successful and continue driving for our industry.
Join trucking industry and training professionals Thursday, December 19, at noon ET as they help you understand:
- Nonverbal communication clues and how they reinforce or contradict verbal communication
- Techniques for improving listening skills for different situations
- Techniques for reinforcing desired behavior
- Effective mediation techniques for different situations
- Principles of anger management
Registration information will be sent in early December. Please forward to others who might be interested.