CVTA’s leadership is comprised of industry, policy and association management experts focused on representing the interests of member organizations and the truck driving training industry as a whole. Together, with members and partners, CVTA executives help craft the strategic direction for the organization.
President and CEO - Don Lefeve
Vice President - Cindy Atwood
Director of Government Relations - Alice Smith
Director of Administration - Charlie Kim
Board of Directors
The CVTA Board of Directors—comprised of leaders of our member organizations and CVTA’s President and CEO—is actively involved in shaping CVTA’s priorities, policy and activities designed to help manage the industry's reputation.
Chairman - John Diab, Smith & Solomon
Vice Chairman - Gary Strube, DrivePro
Past Chairman & Emeritus Director - Louis Spoonhour, Retired
Treasurer / Secretary - Stuart Bowman, Paramount Capital Group
NAPFTDS Representative - Martin Garsee, Houston Community College
Emeritus Director - Bruce Busada, Diesel Driving Academy
Emeritus Director - R. Wade Murphree, Retired
General Board Membership:
- Brad Ball, Roadmaster Drivers School
- Brad Barber, Georgia Driving Academy
- Cheryl Hanley, United Truck Driving School
- Greg Koepel, Roehl Transport
- Larry Marsh, JTL Truck Driver Training
- John Rojas, Mike Byrnes & Associates, Inc.
- Jamie Sather, National Tractor Trailer School