CVTA’s leadership is comprised of industry, policy and association management experts focused on representing the interests of member organizations and the truck driving training industry as a whole. Together, with members and partners, CVTA executives help craft the strategic direction for the organization.
President and CEO - Don Lefeve
Vice President - Cindy Atwood
Director of Government Relations - Alice Smith
Director of Administration - Charlie Kim
Board of Directors
The CVTA Board of Directors—comprised of leaders of our member organizations and CVTA’s President and CEO—is actively involved in shaping CVTA’s priorities, policy and activities designed to help manage the industry's reputation.
Chairman - Gary Strube, DrivePro
Vice Chairman - Brad Barber, Georgia Driving Academy
Past Chairman - John Diab, Smith & Solomon
Treasurer / Secretary - Stuart Bowman, Paramount Capital Group
NAPFTDS Representative - Martin Garsee, Houston Community College
- Bruce Busada, Diesel Driving Academy
- Louis Spoonhour, Retired
- R. Wade Murphree, Retired
General Board Membership
- Brad Ball, Roadmaster Drivers School
- John Frey, Stevens Transport
- Greg Koepel, Roehl Transport
- Larry Marsh, JTL Truck Driver Training
- Gary Pressley, Heavy Metal Truck Training School
- John Rojas, Mike Byrnes & Associates, Inc.
- Jamie Sather, National Tractor Trailer School