Dear CVTA Instructors,
CVTA is pleased to announce that the updated CVTA Instructor Certification Program is available for use. To access the upgraded system you can click here.
Among the new features you will find:
- This program can be accessed by a computer, tablet or even your smart phone.
- The training material for the program is now all online except for the Safety Professional level. That level is based on the publication “Safety for The Long Haul” by Ronald R. Knipling, Ph.D., and can be obtained from the ATA Business Solutions Center. Be sure to use CVTA as the code when you check out to receive the discount.
- Another new feature of the upgraded program is the 24-hour help desk.
- You will be required to pre-pay to use this system. Depending on your school, you can either use a credit card or obtain an enrollment key from your Lead Instructor to purchase the level you wish to take.
- If you were in the middle of levels, please refer to the conversion chart to assist in completing the program in the updated system.
- CVTA is using Pearson Learning Center as our platform and they have created a "How to use Enrollement Keys" to assist you in your transition to the new program.
- Please note that we are also adding some new program requirements. Specifically, all instructors will be required to take one course per year to remain compliant as an active Instructor. This continuing education requirement will provide the Instructors with new information and foster an environment of professionalism.
- Click here for Membership Discount Codes, if you have issues, please contact Cindy Atwood, 703-642-9444, extension 102.
- Additional Information purchasing levels.
- For an overall description of the course, please click here.
- Have your Enrollment Key? Click here to begin testing.